Cheesy Corny Chicken
12 chicken tenders
1 egg, beaten
1 1/2 cups cornflakes, crushed
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Put egg in bowl, and mix cornflakes and cheese on a flat plate.
- 2. Dip chicken in egg, then cheesy crumbs, and place onto a greased baking sheet.
- 3. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked
Chicken Pizza Mexicano
4 large flour tortillas
2 TBSP vegetable oil
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
1 TBSP taco seasoning
1 cup refried beans
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place tortillas on greased cookie sheet.
- 2. Heat oil in skillet and cook chicken until no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning and remove from heat.
- 3. Top tortillas with beans, salsa, chicken and cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and tortillas are crispy.
1 whole cut up chicken, skinned
4 cups tomato sauce
3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
3-4 inch pepperoni sausage, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1 green pepper, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken (meat side down) and garlic in a greased roasting pan. Bake, covered for 30 minutes.
- 2. Turn chicken and put 2 cups of sauce, pepperoni and green pepper on top. Next add the rest of the sauce, and cover it all with the cheese.
- 3. Bake uncovered 30 minutes, then broil till cheese is brown and bubbly.
Chicken and Chip Lollipops
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
2 TBSP milk
2 cups crushed potatoes chips (any flavour)
Lollipop sticks from a craft store
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put chips onto a flat plate. Whisk egg and milk and place in bowl.
- 2. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then chips, and place on a greased baking pan.
- 3. Bake for ten minutes, then turn and bake for ten more, or until chicken is fully cooked. Remove from over, and insert lollipop stick into each nugget.
Soda Pop Chicken
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 TBSP vegetable oil
1 can cola
1 cup ketchup
1/8 TSP garlic powder
1/8 TSP salt
1/8 TSP pepper
4 1/2 TSP cornstarch
3 TBSP cold water
- 1. Sauté onion in a large skillet until tender. Add Chicken and brown on all sides.
- 2. Add cola, ketchup, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for about 25 minutes, till chicken is fully cooked.
- 3. Remove chicken from pan. Combine cornstarch and cold water, and add to skillet. Bring to a boil, and stir for two minutes. Return chicken to pan and heat through.