Mediterranean Chicken Breast Saute
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced flour to coat chicken breasts
2 TBSP olive oil
6 cloves garlic crushed
1/4 cup good quality balsamic vinegar
3/4 cup chicken broth
1 bay leaf
1/4 TSP dried thyme
1 TBSP butter
- 1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and dredge the chicken in flour. Heat oil in skillet and sauté the chicken till nicely browned on one side (approximately three minutes.)
- 2. Turn the chicken and add the garlic and mushrooms. Continue to sauté about 3 minutes, and then add the vinegar, broth, bay leaf and thyme. Cover and simmer over medium low heat for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 3. Remove chicken. Continue to simmer the sauce over medium heat for seven minutes, swirl in the butter and remove the bay leaf. Pour over chicken and serve.
6 TBSP Dijon mustard
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup orange juice
2 TBSP milk
2 TBSP butter
2 TSP lemon juice
1/4 TSP ground mustard
1/4 TSP black pepper
1/4 TSP salt
1/2 cup chopped pecans
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Combine the Dijon, honey, orange juice, milk, butter, and lemon juice over moderate heat, in a saucepan. Add ground mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in the pecans.
- Arrange chicken in greased baking dish, and bake about 10 minutes. Cover with Dijon mixture and cook for an additional 20 minutes, till chicken is fully cooked, and juices run clear.
2 TBSP olive oil
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1/2 TSP salt
1/2 TSP pepper
2 TBSP butter
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 cup gin
1 TSP dry vermouth
Juice of half a lemon
1/4 cup quality whole green olives
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Season the chicken with the salt and pepper, and cook in skillet for about 5 minutes on each side.
2. Reduce the heat to medium, and add the garlic and butter to the pan. Sauté for three minutes, then add the gin, vermouth, lemon juice and olives. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, until the sauce thickens and the chicken’s juices run clear.
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 TBSP olive oil
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 1/4 cups chicken stock
2 TBSP fresh parsley, chopped
1 cup heavy cream
2 TBSP butter
salt and pepper
2. Add remaining oil to the pan, and add the chicken and paprika. Cook briefly before adding the mushrooms.
3. Return the onions and garlic to the pan, and cook till mushrooms are soft.
4. Add stock, parsley, cream, butter and salt and pepper.
5. Cook for a few moments and serve over egg noodles.
Mushroom and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast
1 TBSP olive oil
1 small onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1 TBSP fresh basil (1/2 TBSP if dried), chopped salt and pepper
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup white wine
- 1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2. Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and sauté till softened.
- 3. Add the mushrooms, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- 4. Add the feta and the basil and cook till the feta is melted. Season with salt and pepper, and remove the pan from the heat.
- 5. Cut a lengthwise pocket in the chicken breasts, and spoon half of the mushroom mixture into each.
- 6. Fry the chicken breast over medium heat in the pan for two minutes, until browned, and transfer to oven. Keep frying pan with juices to make sauce later. Roast for 10-12 minutes, until completely cooked through.
- 7. Remove from oven, and lay to rest.
- 8. Place pan back on heat, add the wine, and reduce.
- 9. Pour over chicken, and serve immediately.
1 KG boneless, skinless chicken (thighs or breasts)
2 TSP garam masala
2 TSP ground coriander
3/4 TSP chili powder
1 TBSP grated fresh ginger
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 TBSP white vinegar
1/4 cup tomato paste
1/2 cup yogurt
3 TBSP ghee or butter mixed with a bit of oil
1 large onion, diced
1 cinnamon stick
4 cardamom pods, or 1/2 TSP ground cardamom
1 TSP salt
3 TSP sweet paprika
1 can crushed tomatoes
3/4 cup chicken tock
1 cup cream
1. Cut chicken into 1.5 inch pieces.
2. Combine spices, ginger, garlic, vinegar, tomato paste and yogurt in a large, non-reactive bowl and marinate chicken overnight.
3. Heat ghee or butter, and sauté onion, cinnamon and cardamom, until onion is lightly browned. Add the chicken and marinade, and cook for about five minutes, stirring throughout.
4. Add the salt, crushed tomatoes and stock. Simmer, uncovered, for about ten minutes, stirring from time to time. Add the cream, and heat gently, until chicken is tender (careful not to let it get too hot, or the cream will separate.)
Woodland Chicken Risotto
2 TBSP butter
1/2 pound mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 TSP salt
1/4 TSP fresh ground pepper
5 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth or stock
1 TSP cooking oil
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
2 TBSP chopped fresh parsley (optional)
1. Heat butter in large pot. Add the mushrooms a sauté gently, until the mushrooms are lightly browned. Add chicken, salt and pepper, and cook until the chicken is only just done, about 3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Bring broth to a simmer in a saucepan.
3. Heat the oil over medium heat in the large pot. Add the onions and sauté till translucent. Add the rice and cook, stirring about three minutes.
4. Add the wine, and cook, stirring till all of the wine has been absorbed into the rice. Add about 3/4 cup of the simmering broth and cook till it is absorbed. Continue cooking the rice and adding the broth 1/2 cup at a time, allowing the broth to be absorbed before adding more, until the rice is tender, about 25 minutes total.
5. Add the chicken/mushroom mixture, the parsley and the parmesan cheese, and heat gently. Serve with additional parmesan.
Whiskey Chicken Flambé
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat
1 lemon, juiced
1/4 cup flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
4 TBSP butter
1 OZ Scotch or other whiskey (aged rum works too)
1. Marinate chicken in lemon juice for at least 1 hour, but no more than 8 hours.
2. Dredge marinated chicken in flour, covering it completely.
3. Heat butter in large frying pan, adding as much as it takes to generously coat the bottom. Once hot, add chicken and sauté over medium heat, about 3 minutes on each side.
4. Once chicken is cooked and golden, carefully add the whiskey and light with a BBQ lighter, shaking pan the whole time. BE VERY CAREFUL! Remove from heat, and serve.
- Буй - регистрация на официальном сайте казино, акции и бонусы
- Играть в игровые автоматы онлайн казино obzor-kazino.online
- Играть в игровые слоты онлайн казино Дрифт
- Лучшие игровые автоматы интернет казино Казино Х на деньги
- Онлайн казино Джойказино официальный сайт
- Регистрация и актуальное зеркало официального сайта казино Пин Ап
- Регистрация и рабочее зеркало сайта казино Азарт Плей